Hi guys I was nominated for Liebster Award by one of my fellow blogger Auroraboros of the blog Objects,and the Distance Between them.( https://objectsandthedistancebetweenthem.wordpress.com/) . Thank you Auroraboros for nominating me for this award even though I am a below average writer and thank you for encouraging me.
Auroraboros is a mystery writer. I think he like being mysterious too. He writes amazing poetry and I think he should publish his works in a book. He does a lot of creative writing and everything he writes come from his heart and hence it has a lot of meaning to it.
About the Award
The Liebster is an award given to new and upcoming blogs, as nominated by fellow bloggers, in order to give exposure and foster a community of recognition and appreciation. The award was first implemented in 2011, and has been in place each year since.
The official rules for 2018 are as follows, and can be found in entirety on the blog The Global Aussie, at https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/
Rules — overviews
Link to official rules blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
Answer the questions given to you (11)
Create more questions for your nominees to answer (11)
Comment on the official rules blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award nomination post.
Entries start 1st Jan 2018 and ends on 25th Dec 2018. The winner will be picked on the 31st of December.
Rules — Detailed
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- New to the 2018 Liebster Award: Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about this award the award.
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or to the official rules post if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it! Post a comment in the comments on the official rules post so others can view your post and check out your blog.
Questions asked and my answers.
- What/who provides you the highest level of inspiration and why?
God, my Mom and Love is the source of all my inspiration. For me God my mom and Love they’re all the same. God is love, my mom is the one who taught me to love, and there is nothing like love.
2. What is your passion; what makes you do what you do?
Passion means strong and barely controllable emotion, so the only emotion that is strong on its own and I can’t control on my own is Love. Everything that I am and everything that comes from me is from love.
3. What do you desire most in life, and what are you doing to achieve it?
Making my mom and God happy is what I want the most in life. There is nothing that matters to me more than that. And I’m trying my best to achieve that.
4. If, upon death, you were to be forever captured in human memory as a single piece of writing, what form would that writing take and what would it be about?
I want to be remembered as a poem or a painting, of a girl who lived on her own terms and who brought happiness to a lot of people. Painting is silent poetry, and poetry is painting that speaks.
5. What are the most pressing concerns you have regarding barriers to a more positive future?
People don’t have much connection with nature now and emotional attachment between people is decreasing it’s the biggest barrier for a positive future. If this continues we’re going to end up being robots .
6. If you could choose between sleeping forever, lucid but unable to control the context of the dream, and awake forever, unable to dream but never tiring, which would you choose and why?
This is a scary question, because I hate dreaming while I am sleeping. The main reason to that is I used to have nightmares in the past and also if I dream during my sleep I wakeup tired. I don’t like sleeping forever neither do I want to awake forever. So I like things just the way they are now.
7. Think to the moments just before falling asleep and just after waking. Generally speaking, what is the biggest difference in your thoughts, in your presence, in your being?
No matter how much stressed i am before going to bed I wake up refreshed and I’ll feel new. I mostly forget everything that happened the previous day. Even if someone hurts me I won’t remember it the next day. I don’t know why it happen but I think its a gift.
8. You are presented with the opportunity to rule the world, knowing without any doubt that in doing so, you will bring about a small period of total peace and tranquility before you ultimately become corrupt, leading to much loss of life and followed by a return to the status quo. Should you decline, you are aware with the same level of certainty that the world will go on exactly as-is; nothing will change in the slightest and you will eventually dismiss the memory as a delusion. Do you accept, and why?
If I can’t bring about any positive change to the world and if I know that my reign would end in chaos then why would I want to be a ruler. I don’t want blood on my hands.
9. You have the option to forgive any one single person completely of all their misgivings, famous/infamous or personal, alive or dead, good or evil, and in doing so, those misgivings are undone and that person is fully restored to a positive/neutral standing with everyone they ever wronged or were wronged by. Who you do forgive and why?
I would forgive Eve. But I’m not god to forgive her.
10. What excites you most about the current advancement of technology and what makes you most wary? Why?
Technology is evolving too fast and everyone is being sucked into it. People don’t have any time to spend with each other now! They are playing with their gadgets and gizmos. I’m partly technophobic and pithecophobic (fear of apes/monkeys). I think they’re going to take over the world with the help of technology.
P.S:- this is not to be taken as a joke.
11. If you could remove or alter any one natural law or human behavior, what would it be and why?
I hate anger it’s one of the few things that I hate , every problem arises because of anger. Anger gives rise to aggression, hate and fights. So I would remove anger.
P.S:- I also get angry and I don’t like it when I’m angry.
My nominees for the Award.
Questions for the nominees.
- Who’s your favorite villain?
- What’s your ultimate fear?
- What do you think about your first love now?
- If you are granted three wishes by God , what would you wish for?
- If you were given a chance to rectify one of your mistakes what would it be?
- If you were to name yourself what name would you choose and why?
- What’s your favorite poem/book?
- If you were to choose an epitaph for your tombstone what would you choose?
- If you were given a choice between love or life what would you choose?
- What’s your favorite song And why?
- What’s the quality that you think must be present in your life partner?
I wish the nominees all the best and I’m waiting for your answers.